Masterclass with Sue Wood 19th of April
An Early Summer Workshop – the sixth transformation, one so often forgotten, but what our modern approach to health and wellbeing depends upon knowing about.
We will explore Early summer which is about connection; the connection between
- tissue/fascia that binds us together and how to work with it
- the mind and body, learning to direct energy with breath and intention
- meridians flows and the body’s circadian clock
- breath and movement to manipulate prana
- working with spirals to move and enhance vitality
- the source of our energy and how to maintain it ,to reach our full potential
- modern medical discoveries and our ancient healing systems
Sue Woodd – has been working in the field of Complementary Medicine for the past 27 years founding her own Shiatsu school 1991. Sue is an experienced teacher trained in Yoga, Pilates, Shiatsu, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Cranial Sacral Therapy. Her interest for Yoga was founded during many years of work in India. She is E-RYT 500 and registered with Yoga Alliance.
When: Friday 19th of April at Kias Body In Balance Yogastudio
Time: 5-7.30 pm
Price: 450 kr
Book your spot at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at: https://kiasbodyinbalance.bokadirekt.se/